Re: xdvipdfmx fails with some regtests (“Invalid object”)

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: xdvipdfmx fails with some regtests (“Invalid object”)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 12:21:42 +0200

Hi,

Le 17/06/2020 à 09:53, Valentin Villenave a écrit :
Hey everybody,
`make doc’ has been broken for nearly a week on my system (even with a
clean git clone), with the following error:
No clue what your problem is, but as an aside, I can give a hint:
instead of a fresh git clone (which must have taken pretty long!),
you can delete all untracked and ignored files in your repository using
    git clean -xdf
Add -n for a dry run. Remove -x to remove untracked files only but
not ignored files or change it to -X to remove ignored files only, which
is often what you want to clean build artifacts.

Enjoy :) Perhaps worth addition to http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/advanced-git-procedures .

Cheers,
Jean