Re: Added transition lines for lyrics (issue 565750043 by address@hidden

From: lemzwerg
Subject: Re: Added transition lines for lyrics (issue 565750043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 00:21:03 -0700

Some more nits :-)

https://codereview.appspot.com/565750043/diff/557610044/Documentation/music-glossary.tely
File Documentation/music-glossary.tely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/565750043/diff/557610044/Documentation/music-glossary.tely#newcode415
Documentation/music-glossary.tely:415: * transition arrow::
I think it would be better to replace 'transition arrow' in the glossary
with 'vowel transition'.  How a vowel transition gets represented is a
technical detail.

https://codereview.appspot.com/565750043/diff/557610044/Documentation/music-glossary.tely#newcode7983
Documentation/music-glossary.tely:7983: D: ?,
A proper German translation of 'vowel transition' is 'Vokalwechsel'.

https://codereview.appspot.com/565750043/diff/557610044/input/regression/lyric-transition-padding.ly
File input/regression/lyric-transition-padding.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/565750043/diff/557610044/input/regression/lyric-transition-padding.ly#newcode4
input/regression/lyric-transition-padding.ly:4: shorter than
minimum-length.  Instead, space is added if necessary
@code{minimum-length}

https://codereview.appspot.com/565750043/diff/557610044/lily/spanner.cc
File lily/spanner.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/565750043/diff/557610044/lily/spanner.cc#newcode380
lily/spanner.cc:380: SCM add_bounds = me->get_property
("minimum-length-add-bounds");
Are this and the next property internal ones?  If yes, please document
them as such.  Otherwise, please add a regression test to demonstrate
how they are used.  This ensures that your code gets covered as much as
possible.

https://codereview.appspot.com/565750043/