Re: github mirror of lilypond?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: github mirror of lilypond?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 14:57:51 +0100 (CET)

>    Send an email (must be less than 64 KB) to
> <address@hidden> briefly explaining your work, with the
> patch files attached.  Translators should send patches to
> <address@hidden>.  After your patches are reviewed, the
> developers may push one or more of them to the main repository or
> discuss them with you.

Han-Wen has recently pushed a bunch of changes directly to Rietveld,
most of them quite uncontroversial.  I assume that this is as good as
an e-mail :-)

I thus suggest that after his patches have been reviewed, he should
simply commit to `staging`.  If a developer has doubts, we can create
an SourceForge issue to do it the normal way.

Of course, this is a temporary measure until Janek finds and
implements something better (see the Salzburg googledoc file posted
recently for more).

    Werner