Re: LilyPond in Debian

From: Knut Petersen
Subject: Re: LilyPond in Debian
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 18:39:01 +0200

Am 12.09.2017 um 16:46 schrieb Urs Liska:

And more, can't I build Guile once, into some other directory and rather
than rebuilding it each time place a symlink into the LilyPond
installation directory? This would be very useful as I tend to have
multiple builds in parallel.
Multiple builds of lilypond at the same time?
Yes, definitely. I often (at least in times when I'm actually working on
stuff in LilyPond) have multiple builds side-by-side. For example one
from current master and others from different open branches or even from
earlier releases. Actually Frescobaldi even has got explicit support for
this upon Janek's request.

Now I understand. Yes, obviously you might put guile anywhere you want and
reuse it.
Nothing.
The output without the last grep is attached.

I think deleting every of the two occurrences of the string "64" in the build
script has a good chance to cure the problem.

Knut