Re: Python 3 support

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: Python 3 support
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:43:19 -0500

I have forked gub and have been working on it for a while now.

https://github.com/jjbenham/gub

It is very different now from https://github.com/gperciva/gub and the main master. I don't know how to contribute changes unless via per file basis. Then each patch would need to be tested. I have added support for gtk3 on mingw, darwin-x86 and linux-x86. I also upgraded many things like tar (this adds .xz support). This was all to support the denemo project. It would be nice to work with others on it.

Jeremiah