Re: Issue 37 - new work

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Issue 37 - new work
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:21:11 -0200

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 1:37 PM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hey Hanwen,
> What you describe above is close-ish to what I wound up putting in my newest

I don't think so, since the main scoring loops still loop through all
combinations in no particular order.

I looked closer at your example; the proof-of-concept code I showed
you does not consider stems as collision objects, and hence configs
where beams overlay stems of other voices are not considered problems.
Let me try to refine my patch to include stems as well.