Re: flags, beams and stem length in forced directions - output improveme

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: flags, beams and stem length in forced directions - output improvement
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:37:56 +0100

Hi,

after fixing my problems with virtualBox (again...) i'm trying to
implement the changes i suggested long ago and test them.
Unfortunately i have 2 problems:
- it seems that no matter what i do inside the metafont files in mf
directory, the changes to the font are not made (i.e. after running
make all from /build, and compiling a file with binary found in
build/out/bin/, the pdf output remains the same)
- i was unable to find where the point in which flag is attached to
the stem is determined.

May i ask for some pointers?

cheers,
Janek