Re: remove bar-size and replace its usage by bar-extent (issue4025044)

From: benko . pal
Subject: Re: remove bar-size and replace its usage by bar-extent (issue4025044)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:51:48 +0000

new patch set up, thanks for reviewing.  answers below.

On 2011/01/21 13:50:22, Graham Percival wrote:
The python bits looked fine.  I tried a regtest comparison and didn't
see any
change at all other than test-output-distance, so maybe something went
wrong.
Should I see any difference in the graphical output?

no; I added a new file to the test suite; perhaps it's too big.

I think there's some debugging code in here that needs to be cleaned
up.

Indeed; sorry for having left those in.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4025044/