Re: biweekly Critical issues plea

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: biweekly Critical issues plea
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:51:55 -0500

Graham et all,

I have read all of the postings and am up to date - I meant "what next" as a
general question to the community in the sense of "would anyone who was
actually involved in the pushing of this commit (Joe - I see your name
associated with it - how much work did you do on it?) like to give me some
guidance as to where to go so that I can find that which ultimately causes this
regression?"  In terms of man hours, I think that a little time invested by the
people who were involved in producing the commit would be more efficient than
my learning how lilypond functioned back when this was pushed.  That said, if
the response is "I have no clue," then I will get to figuring it out.

Cheers,
MS