Re: biweekly Critical issues plea

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: biweekly Critical issues plea
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:29:36 +0000

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 06:57:27AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> I'll take care of 1472, but I need a copy of Valentin's opera.

Valentin's opera is available as a git checkout:
http://repo.or.cz/w/opera_libre.git
but did you mean 1475 instead?  Benk has claimed it.

I tried briefly looking at the opera a few days ago, but it didn't
compile in 2.12.3 or 2.13.46, so I gave up after a few minutes.
Finding a minimal example that works in both 2.12.3 and 2.13.46
might be tricky, but such an example is necessary if we're going
to run git bisect and the like.  Maybe it you disable all tweaks,
you can still reproduce the crash with recent lilypond, but still
run it in the old version?

(this is a prime example of why I want to  1. have stable releases
closer together, and 2. pin down at least a subset of our input
syntax with GLISS)

Cheers,
- Graham