Re: lilypond authors, release notes, announcements

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lilypond authors, release notes, announcements
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 12:58:29 +0100

Il giorno mer, 05/01/2011 alle 11.36 +0100, Alexander Kobel ha scritto:
> I tend not to like those assembled logos very much.  Most of the time,
> they end up too clumsy IMHO; more like something quickly hacked
> together, just for the sake of quoting musical symbols.

You mean something like this? (my 5 minute try, really horrible)

\version "2.13.45"

\markup {
  \lower #.5 { \number 1 }
  \musicglyph #"scripts.ustaccatissimo"
  \lower #.5 { \number 1 }
  \musicglyph #"scripts.ustaccatissimo"
  \lower #.5 { \dynamic p }
  \musicglyph #"noteheads.s0" \hspace #1
  \musicglyph #"scripts.prall"
  \semiflat
}

> However, I'd certainly use a predefined command for the inclusion of
> something like Valentin's logos from lilynet.net.

That's a nice idea. Maybe we could provide a black&white logo also...