Re: Support RMS

From: quiliro
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:25:31 -0500

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl@lkcl.net> writes:

>  https://www.crnhq.org/cr-kit/

Great document.  Thank you, Luke.  I specially liked the section 2 on
discovery and creativity.  It gives a whole new perspective about the
potential for good in conflict.

With this strategy, I think we could summarize that the problem is that
it hurts some people is Richard's lack of tact on occassions.  But,
haven't we all had lack of tact at times?  So, the best solution is not
to cancel him.  The best would be to channel that lack of tact.  I
suggest we find a way that his anger can be useful for him and everyone
else, without making rules to control him or to portray him as the cause
of all evil.