libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Release plan (was: LibreDWG Merge)

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Release plan (was: LibreDWG Merge)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:11:22 -0300

On Qui, 13 Fev 2014, Avneet Kaur wrote:
> I will review bugs and patches, and share the report here.
> And 'll also take care of last two tasks.

Any progress?

> SWIG is a good tool for creating wrappers.
> Then why we have to rewrite from scratch ?

The current SWIG bindings use the old API. We should migrate to the
new API, regardless of sticking with SWIG or not. It seems to me that
SWIG is limited compared to other binding automation tools (can't
remember which ones, looked at it a while ago). I mean, we could just
look at other stuff.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva ☂

http://metamaquina.com.br