libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Fwd: GNU accepted as a mentoring organization in GSOC 201

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Fwd: GNU accepted as a mentoring organization in GSOC 2014
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:07:00 -0300

On Qui, 27 Fev 2014, .Org.Com wrote:

> I request all this mailin glist, to give your ideas about what
> projects you would like to see in current GSoC. I request all to share
> your ideas, and also request to come forward for mentoring. All
> mentors need to do as per mail below signature, with copy to this
> mailing list.

I have updated http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibreDWG/SummerOfCode

Maybe we should have the GNU ideas page link to it instead of having a
static list of ideas (the current situation).

On the other hand, the way it is now may give more visibility to our
ideas. I have access to the GNU global ideas page repo, I can update
the libredwg section from time to time.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva ☂

http://metamaquina.com.br