Re: [igraph] igraph visualization

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph visualization
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:16:32 -0500

I guess you are not running brew python, but the system python. You
need to use python from brew now, as you installed pycairo for that.

For me brew python is in /usr/local/bin/python and the system python
is in /usr/bin/python. If it works with /usr/local/bin/python, you can
set up your PATH so that /usr/local/bin is before /usr/bin, and then
brew python is started when you type 'python'.

Gabor