Re: [igraph] igraph visualization

From: Ahmed Abdeen Hamed
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph visualization
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:10:16 -0500

Excellent guess and actually that got ride of the error and installed the py2cairo.

However, the plot is still no available:

>>> plot(g, layout = layout)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/igraph/drawing/__init__.py", line 427, in plot
    result = Plot(target, bbox, background="">
  File "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/igraph/drawing/__init__.py", line 122, in __init__
    self._surface_was_created = not isinstance(target, cairo.Surface)
  File "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/igraph/drawing/utils.py", line 396, in __getattr__
    raise TypeError("plotting not available")
TypeError: plotting not available

Any more wild guesses? :-)

-Ahmed