help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Zile 2.0.0 released

From: Sandro Sigala
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Zile 2.0.0 released
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:49:31 +0100

Reuben Thomas wrote:
Most if not all of you will already have received an email from SourceForge about this, but this is just to say Zile 2.0.0 has now been released.

Congratulations and thanks again for adopting the Zile project. I was
too busy (lazy?) to make important changes or just bug fixes
and I was/am happy to see people interested about Zile.

It is interesting you would like to integrate into the editor a lisp
engine... I studied the possibility too, thinking about including
a very simple engine, like the slisp interpreter that I wrote a lot of time
ago (including CAR, CDR, LIST, LAMBDA and a few more...).

Happy coding... And good luck with Zee!

Regards,
        Sandro