help-zile

[zile-devel] Zile 2.0.0 released

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: [zile-devel] Zile 2.0.0 released
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 02:26:00 +0100 (CET)

Most if not all of you will already have received an email from SourceForge about this, but this is just to say Zile 2.0.0 has now been released. Thanks very much to everyone who has helped (including a special mention for Sandro, for not getting upset about my mutilations of his code!).

I have overhauled the web site for the 2.0.0 release; in my typical fashion, most of my changes have been simplifications. In particular, I have removed links to the manual, as I don't think this is very interesting for most users (who will already know Emacs). I have however updated the screenshots, which are now displayed in all their monochromatic glory.

The only thing for the 2.0.0 release I have yet to do is to release the EPOC version; this will be done soon on www.freepoc.org, hopefully in the next 24 hours.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | traddutore, v.t.  traditore (Anon)