help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Some changes

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Some changes
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 02:45:23 +0100 (CET)

Right, I've had a look at your patches again. Given that I'm trying to make the 2.0 release ASAP and am currently adding only either fixes for serious bugs, or really simple fixes, I don't want to integrate your paragraph command patches, if that's OK.

On the other hand, I certainly want to integrate your term_allegro.c patch, and it's necessary to get redraw working properly with allegro. I think I've got it working now, and I'll put out a new beta.

BTW, it probably doesn't matter for 2.0, but I see that text_mode is deprecated in Allegro, so you should probably fix that in CVS HEAD.