help-gsasl

SV: Potential bug in win32 binary version?

From: Daniel Armyr
Subject: SV: Potential bug in win32 binary version?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:27:35 +0100

>Fwiw, libgcrypt is packaged for Windows via GnuTLS4Win see
<http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/>.
Does this mean that if I simply install libcrypt, things should start
working?

Presently I have implemented a simplified version of CRAM-MD5 by myself
using a pesudo-random number challenge and it seems to work. Unfortunately,
the legal considderations are slightly complex and the implementation
probably suffers unnecessary weakness. I would therefore like to go back to
gsasl authentication as soon as possible.

--DA