help-gsasl

Re: Potential bug in win32 binary version?

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez
Subject: Re: Potential bug in win32 binary version?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:32:08 +0100

Hi,

> Actually, I didn't build it myself. I used the version from the Vortex
> Project, because I don't have a MingW environment set up on my
> computer.

Just to confirm the windows build provided at the Vortex place do not
use libgcrypt. I'll update the build process to include such
dependency.

Assuming this, this is not a GSASL bug until the test you have provided
could be checked against the new build with libgcrypt...i think it
should be done soon but not ensured...(i'm a bit busy).

Cheers!

--
Francis Brosnan Blazquez <address@hidden>
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.