help-gsasl

Re: Potential bug in win32 binary version?

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez
Subject: Re: Potential bug in win32 binary version?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:37:50 +0100

Hi Simon,

> Anyway, it would be nice to integrate your windows build scripts into
> my
> own build.  I recall you sent me instructions earlier, but maybe those
> are obsolete.  Do you have the latest files available from CVS or
> similar somewhere?

Sure. They are located at [1] and [2]. I'm think the build process is
too custom (it uses the vortex regression test to check gsasl for
example) but the .nsi file is still useful because it enforces the unix
structure it should have.

[1] Is a minimal build runtime i use and [2] is the latest gsasl.nsi
used.

The procedure assumes you have a mingw and a msys properly installed and
your system global path is configured to point to it.

I hope it helps Simon. Cheers!
[1]
https://dolphin.aspl.es/svn/publico/af-arch/trunk/doc/gsasl-win32-compile.txt
[2]