Re: Auto Fill Comments

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Auto Fill Comments
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:09:52 +0100

> Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 at 9:58 AM
> From: tomas@tuxteam.de

Correct.  Still I am working on that and have included it in formal work.
If Gnu work continues to be simply a spare time thing many problems will
arise as we are witnessing.  People can quickly make a comparison, particularly
those working is serious settings but are interested in using free software.
Thumbing them or assume that volunteers have better skills is fundamentally
wrong.  I have encountered this many times on gnu mailing list.  Although,
it is to be said that it is the administrators of the package that actually
set the agenda.

Regards.
C*