Re: Auto Fill Comments

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Auto Fill Comments
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 22:19:02 +0100

Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> writes:

> Thanks Michael.  I will have a go at it this week.

I now have read the according pages in the manual,

  (info "(elisp) Buffer-Local Variables")

A bit more wordy and complete than the short summary I gave, but still
pleasantly readable, in my opinion.  Since you criticized the manual,
you must allow these questions:

Had you found and read that?  Or did you fail finding because you
searched for the (wrong) term "local variables" and gave up because you
felt lost?  Something else?

Thanks,

Michael.