Re: Shortcut to change buffers?

From: Ryan Bowman
Subject: Re: Shortcut to change buffers?
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:35:08 -0700 (PDT)

> >>  Is there a shortcut combination that lets you
> shift between the
> >>  different buffers?
> >

> It basically works like iswitchb.el. What I am
> looking for is something like
> the Alt-Tab function that is used for shifting
> between regular windows.
>
> Would it be possible to make a function in emacs
> just like Alt-Tab to shift
> between buffers?

I use bs-cycle-next and bs-cycle-previous, bound
thusly:
(global-set-key "\M-n" 'bs-cycle-next)
(global-set-key "\M-p" 'bs-cycle-previous)
from bs.el which is part of emacs (at least cvs-emacs).

----
Ryan Bowman

While any text editor can save your files, only Emacs can save your soul. --
Per Abrahamsen

Emacs is not built by hate of vi. vi is irrelevant - it is no more than a
strange punishment that the unbelievers submit themselves to. -- Matan Ninio
----