[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:52:31 GMT
Gnus/5.1002 (Gnus v5.10.2) Emacs/21.3 (windows-nt)
>>>> Kai Großjohann writes:
Kai> schaecsn <address@hidden> writes:
>> Almost :) I set it to 1. Scrolling down in a large buffer works
>> a couple of times but then the cursor jumps in the middle of
>> the screen.
Kai> Instead of 1, try a large number.
It doesn't appear to do what we want. When I repeatedly next-line I
would like the cursor to move down the buffer until it hits the bottom
and then the buffer would scroll up one line at a time.
What happens now is it works for a while, but will periodically jump
the cursor to the middle of the buffer.
Setting scroll-conservatively to 50 caused it to jump to the top of
the buffer while setting it to 4 caused it to jump 4 lines up from the
bottom. I was looking for a way to prevent it from jumping at all.
I don't think there's a way to do this currently, and I've learned to
live with it. If I'm scrolling down that much I usually use C-v
Thanks for the info.
Re: scrolling, Alexander Nikolov, 2003/08/16
- scrolling, schaecsn, 2003/08/07
- Re: scrolling, Peter Lee, 2003/08/08
- Re: scrolling, upro, 2003/08/08
- Re: scrolling, Harshdeep S Jawanda, 2003/08/08
- Re: scrolling, Kai Großjohann, 2003/08/08
- Re: scrolling, schaecsn, 2003/08/08
- Re: scrolling, Johan Bockgård, 2003/08/08
- Re: scrolling, Kai Großjohann, 2003/08/09
- Re: scrolling,
Peter Lee <=
- Re: scrolling, Kai Großjohann, 2003/08/10
- Re: scrolling, Peter Lee, 2003/08/10
- Re: scrolling, Stefan Monnier, 2003/08/11
- Re: scrolling, Kai Großjohann, 2003/08/12