Re: [Help-glpk] xmalloc: no memory available

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] xmalloc: no memory available
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 01:51:20 +0300

> '--check' doesn't change anything.
> Model has been successfully generated
> xmalloc: no memory available

This may only mean that the translator successfully generated the
model, however, there was not sufficient memory to transform the
generated model to the glpk problem object.

Is it expected that the model has large size? "Large" means here
that the model has more than 100,000 variables and constraints and
more than 500,000 non-zero constraint coefficients. If so, you need
more memory. If not, there is something wrong in the model; try to
check it on data of smaller size.