guile-gtk-general

Re: Death of -glib, Life of -platform

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Death of -glib, Life of -platform
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:02:20 +0200

Andreas Rottmann writes:

>>> What G-Wrap version do you use?
>>
>> $ tla tree-version; tla revisions | tail -1
>> address@hidden/g-wrap--dev--0
>> patch-11
>>
> Could you try with 1.9.1?

Yes, that works.  It seems however, that canvas[.scm] hasn't been
updated to the new state of affairs:

    14:00:47 address@hidden:~/usr/src/scm
    $ guile -c '(use-modules (gnome gtk) (gnome gtk gdk-event) (gnome gw
canvas))'
    (gnome gtk): [goops gobject glib atk pango gdk gtk support]
    ERROR: no code for module (gnome gw canvas)

    Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
    variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
    program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
    this message.
    14:01:13 address@hidden:~/usr/src/scm
    $ guile -c '(use-modules (gnome gtk) (gnome gtk gdk-event) (gnome canvas))'
    (gnome gtk): [goops gobject glib atk pango gdk gtk support]
    ERROR: no code for module (gnome canvas)

    Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
    variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
    program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
    this message.
    14:01:17 address@hidden:~/usr/src/scm

Btw: I could not find how to pull 1.9.1 from arch, so I installed the tarball.

Jan.