guile-gtk-general

Re: Death of -glib, Life of -platform

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Death of -glib, Life of -platform
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:41:31 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen writes:

> Andy Wingo writes:
>
>> If you could figure out what's missing in my libgnomecanvas--release--0
>> branch, that would be really helpful. I want to see the canvas
>> working :)

This is part of the script that I supply for lilypond hackers to get
started with guile-gnome; I modified Rotty's address@hidden to
yours, but it seems that I get the wrong modules?

How do I pull your release setup?  What build-config should I use?

        EXTRA=libgnomecanvas

        tla register-archive address@hidden \
            http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/arch/address@hidden || true

        ##tla get address@hidden/dists--dev guile-gnome