guile-gtk-general

Re: New archive ready

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: New archive ready
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:50:25 +0100

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> [ By now you've probably figured out that I only get a couple hours of
>   internet per week. So when I write this on Sunday, I haven't read
>   anything since Friday, and this probably won't go out till Tuesday or
>   so. Sorry! ]

Yes, I figured (looking at the mail headers can be quite enlightning).

> Unfortunately, when I had internet, I only retrieved your archive and
> forgot to branch mine from yours. So I still have some CVS commits to
> make. I'll make the transition later this week.

No problem. I'll merge your changes into the archive.

> This is also a good time for a savannah update: I didn't get the project
> created before the crack. I hope new projects can be made now. The GNU
> part is approved, it's just the savannah side that's not finished.

Since you are so net-access deprived, I could try to open a new
project, if that's ok with you.

> I worked on a new web site, you can find it at my repo[0] as the
> guile-gnome-www category. (I also temporarily have a copy checked
> out at http://ambient.2y.net/tmp/guile-gnome/.). There's just a
> main--0 version there. Its tagging method is names, because the
> tutorial is generated from texinfo that I'll commit to CVS soon.

Good work.

> [0] http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/arch/address@hidden
>
>> Commit access to archive works via GPG-signed mail, as described in
>> the arch-pqm docs[1]. You branch off the archive and send me mail with
>>
>> 1) Your savannah username (so I can get your public GPG key)
>
> wingo, and the archive location is above. The branch will be
> guile-gobject--wingo I guess, when I get around to branching.

Good. I'll add you to the comitter keyring and notify when I've done
so. The branch name doesn't really matter, since (AFAIR) you can merge
in any branch in a registered archive (I'll register your repo).

Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

It's *GNU*/Linux dammit!