guile-gtk-general

Re: New archive ready

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: New archive ready
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 14:34:46 +0200

Howdy,

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 01:21, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> I just finished setting tla-pqm up on merkel.debian.org, so we are
> basically ready to go.

Sweet.

> I hope everybody is OK with the archive being hosted at debian.org
> until we can find a more appropriate location

[ By now you've probably figured out that I only get a couple hours of
  internet per week. So when I write this on Sunday, I haven't read
  anything since Friday, and this probably won't go out till Tuesday or
  so. Sorry! ]

I think you've probably got my earlier mail. To me, if it's not hosted
on gnome.org or gnu.org, then it's fine whereever it's stable. It seems
you've found a nice place. Good work :)

Unfortunately, when I had internet, I only retrieved your archive and
forgot to branch mine from yours. So I still have some CVS commits to
make. I'll make the transition later this week.

This is also a good time for a savannah update: I didn't get the project
created before the crack. I hope new projects can be made now. The GNU
part is approved, it's just the savannah side that's not finished. I
worked on a new web site, you can find it at my repo[0] as the
guile-gnome-www category. (I also temporarily have a copy checked out at
http://ambient.2y.net/tmp/guile-gnome/.). There's just a main--0 version
there. Its tagging method is names, because the tutorial is generated
from texinfo that I'll commit to CVS soon.

[0] http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/arch/address@hidden

> Commit access to archive works via GPG-signed mail, as described in
> the arch-pqm docs[1]. You branch off the archive and send me mail with
>
> 1) Your savannah username (so I can get your public GPG key)

wingo, and the archive location is above. The branch will be
guile-gobject--wingo I guess, when I get around to branching.

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>