gpsd-users

Re: Cross compile gpsd-3.20.1~dev for arm with buildroot

From: Florian Kiera
Subject: Re: Cross compile gpsd-3.20.1~dev for arm with buildroot
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 18:05:48 +0200

Weren't able to test today, will do that tomorrow! Also a question regarding installing from gitlab. Installing gpsd with scons doesn't seem to set the python options. Whenever I try to run ubxtool it says "Could not find gps, check your PYTHONPATH" or something along those lines, how can I fix that?

Regards Florian