gpsd-users

Re: gpsd + ubx

From: Florian Kiera
Subject: Re: gpsd + ubx
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 09:23:06 +0200

Hey Gary

Am 04.06.20 um 20:29 schrieb Gary E. Miller:
Yo Florian!

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 08:51:21 +0200
Florian Kiera <florian.kiera@logicway.de> wrote:

Latest gpsd gitlab head works fine again. :) I used -n tho. However
sorry for giving the outdated logs, here are the current (used
latest git head 3rd June 2020 11am CET).
If it works fine, then why do I need your logs?
Im still getting status 2...
And last time you said that I told you your rover had zero RTCM3
messages incoming.  Did you fix that?

I've "fixed" that zero RTCM3 messages incoming thing. It was an error with the rover computer that kept kicking out the M8P's USB Port. Some weird usb driver crashes causes that. (only on the rover end) Still, getting all RTCM3 messages ends up in status 2. Also confuses me that sometimes a single message is missing entirely (sometimes 1005, sometimes 1077, sometimes 1087, sometimes 1230 are completely gone even tho CFG-MSG has them allowed; not send by the base)

May the whole issue is too much u-blox related and should be asked in the u-blox forum. I just hoped you might've experienced it before or met someone who had the same issue. If you still got ideas what could cause it, please give me a heads up. If I somehow find a solution to this I will post it here as well.

Regards Florian