gpsd-users

Re: Questions about decoding subframe messages (ublox F9P)

From: Curtis Olson
Subject: Re: Questions about decoding subframe messages (ublox F9P)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 14:50:45 -0500

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 2:07 PM Gary E. Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
Yo Curtis!

I did not know, until I saw it.  Your RAWX rate is so high, it is
crowding out the transmit queue.  NONE of the requests were answered.

You have too much data trying to fit into a small pipe.

Ohhhhh, interesting.  I slowed the receiver output rate to 1hz and tried again, is this any better?

$ ubxtool -P 27.10 -p STATUS -p CONFIG > ~/Downloads/ubxtool-F9P.txt

Thanks again,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson
University of Minnesota, Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics, UAS Lab