Re: [Gomp-discuss] Example openMP programs.

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Example openMP programs.
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:29:56 +0100

Ok, I will look a bit at the BNF in the last appendix of the C language specification for openMP, it should come in handy.

However, I will try to populate libgomp in the mean time, so I'll occupy myself with the examples, hand coding, and library stuff ( build system and required files and so on ).

 / se ya, Lars Segerlund