Re: [Gomp-discuss] Example openMP programs.

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Example openMP programs.
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:35:06 +0100

 What do you think about a separate parser for the 'foo bar baz' part ?

i.e. we can make an openMP directive parser, then we only ( tm ;-) ), have to drop it into the handling of the pragma ? ( I seem to recall that gcc has a macro to register a handler for a builtin pragma ? ).

 Or is this to simple ( i.e. I am missing something ? )

 / Lars