[Gomp-discuss] Re: Implementing OpenMP pragmas for the C front end

From: Neil Booth
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Re: Implementing OpenMP pragmas for the C front end
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:51:04 +0000

Steven Bosscher wrote:-

> 1) How can we make sure that the OpenMP pragmas that require so are
> always immediately followed by a compound statement?  The current plan
> is to hook {push/pop}level and see if a COMPOUND_STMT is the first thing
> following the #pragma.

This kind of thing is a dog with the current C parser.  With a recursive
descent parser like Mark's or mine, it would simply be a matter of
calling (umm, let's think of a name 8-)) c_parser_compound_statement
after accepting the CPP_EOF indicating the end of the pragma.

It's probably worth waiting for the new parser; I don't think we'll be
using bison in 18 months time.

Neil.