gnuherds-app-dev

Re: project's "BETA" label

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: Re: project's "BETA" label
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 17:13:50 -0400

I downloaded this code and I am trying to install the scripts. I am
having some trouble with a few errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at Layer-5__DB_operation/PostgreSQL.php:80) in
Layer-2__Business_logic/others/Language_form.php on line 178

I get the below error and then I remove the {t} and {/t} tags from
line 29 on web_page.tpl so that it doesn't happen.

Fatal error: Smarty error: [in web_page.tpl line 29]: syntax error:
unrecognized tag 't' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590) in
/usr/local/lib/Smarty-2.6.19/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1092

Then I get the error below. I tried it in my /var/www/html and my home
directories.

Fatal error: Smarty error: unable to write to $compile_dir
'Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates_c'. Be sure $compile_dir is
writable by the web server user. in