Re: [gnugo-devel] auto generated regression tests

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] auto generated regression tests
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 11:05:31 -0700

> > Why not use matcher_status for the regressions?
>
> Because it only does the list, and I wasn't sure how to make the
> regression parse that.  How would I go about it?

I put up a patch called matcher_status_3_6.2 at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/patches/matcher_status_3_6.2

After this patch the gtp matcher status command can take an
optional argument. If it is called with no argument, it behaves
as before. If it is called with an argument, it produces just
one answer.

matcher_status R8
= DEAD

matcher_status