Re: [open-cobol-list] Daydreaming about another language to emit

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Daydreaming about another language to emit
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:15:41 -0400

On 10/04/2013 04:31 PM, Michael Anderson wrote:
On 10/04/2013 02:42 PM, Patrick wrote:
I did say that I was just hoping to have a theoretical chat and that I
was not saying we had to change anything. Calling my comments
ridiculous isn't very chatty
Sorry Patrick, I am often hurtfull in my choice of words, I didn't mean
to ofend you, or anyone.
But you're a are right, it does not enable a good theoretical chat.
I'll try to choose better words in the future.

--
Mike.
We are all sharing this planet together, we should all try harder to get

Hi Mike

Not to worry.

I keep doing this over and over again, I have to learn.

I don't have any friends, co-workers or family that I can talk about programming with.

I bet I have posted to more then 40 different mailing lists over the past 7 years.

Every time I just want to just chat things go bad. I guess mailing lists are for black & white, "how is this done" sort of questions and not just friendly coffee time like chatter.

Have a great day !