[open-cobol-list] RE: COBOL utilities project

From: David Essex
Subject: [open-cobol-list] RE: COBOL utilities project
Date: Sat Jun 15 11:41:03 2002

At 11:28 PM 14/06/02 -0400, Boris Kortiak wrote:

> Did anyone notice the Cobolic project that was
> open around 2002/04/26?
> The primary intent seems to be to create libraries
> for numeric processing.
> I do not think there has been any activity, but it
> may be a useful place to discuss these topics.

Actually the project registered in April 2001.

I have downloaded from CVS the sources, but the configuration is not working.

There are several COBOL related projects on SF. Unfortunately none appear
active.

There even one called Legacy Tcl (1), which uses Tcl and COBOL.

1) Legacy Tcl
http://sourceforge.net/projects/legacytcl/

David Essex