Re: RMS: users request you perhaps program HURD: they fear the path the

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: RMS: users request you perhaps program HURD: they fear the path the linux kernel is going. -- "You" means "anyone", not you specifically.
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 15:31:17 +0800

address@hidden writes:

> "You" in this instance means "anyone".
> It is an aspect of american english.

I didn't make misunderstanding on this point. I said so in case others
made misunderstanding.

> So here I was saying: If Eben derides young men of a certain class,
> young men of that class are less likely to want to work on the thing
> Eben is supporting. Eben then says this is his goal: less young men of
> that class.

As I said, people looks irritated is because they have prejudice with
somebody. Linus Tovalds had derided developers for decades, but no one
jump out to force him to step down. And more youngmen in my country want
to contribute to Linux kernel very much.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it