Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Adding some scummvm game(s) to the "List of softwa

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Adding some scummvm game(s) to the "List of software that does not respect the Free System Distribution Guidelines".
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 13:27:55 -0400

On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 17:24:03 +0100 Felipe wrote:
> To some extent, it also has
> historical value, as it helps one to better grasp how game development
> worked in that era."

same response as i had for gnutoo's remarks - if there were no games for it, it
would belong in some historical archive for all of those educational and
historical reasons, but it would not belong in an active distro - the only
reason we are discussing this, is because there are some games for it, but they
are all non-free - as such, from parabola's perspective, there are no games for
it; so if parabola is to be as much like arch as possible, we should drop the
package