Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] sync-tree should work like replay when pa

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] sync-tree should work like replay when patch-level is specified
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 01:34:18 -0400

David Allouche wrote:

I'd prefer --only-patch-logs since it would be more consistent with
--no-patch-logs.

The sync-tree command only _adds_ patchlogs (it does a logset union with
the given revision). The --only-patch-logs option may also _remove_
patchlogs. These are distinct features and you cannot implement one in
terms of the other without a _lot_ of juggling.

FWIW, I've implemented this in Fai's replay command, and called it --logs-only

Aaron