Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] sync-tree should work like replay when pa

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] sync-tree should work like replay when patch-level is specified
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:12:23 -0400

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 08:13:43PM +0200, David Allouche wrote:
> I'd prefer --only-patch-logs since it would be more consistent with
> --no-patch-logs.

It also sounds somewhat awkward and clumsy -- no thanks.

[Another reason I like --patch-logs-only is because one can reasonably
abbreviate it as `--patch-logs' (I know tla doesn't support arbitrary option
abbreviations; I'm think of an explicit one).]

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that