[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Tla spork

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Tla spork
Date: 27 Aug 2004 17:16:04 -0400

> case.  We're talking about a user interface, and because of that, we have
> to evaluate how much effort it is for the average person to use prefix
> ordering.

How many "common" infix binary operators (other than `=') do you expect to
see in a typical tla configuration file?  How many additions,
multiplications, division, ...?

Someone who's never heard of Lisp won't be bothered by parenthese.
Only people who've heard of it will think "omygod!run!this is Lisp!run!".

        Stefan