Re: [Gnu-arch-users] windows todo list? [Hey Tom]

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] windows todo list? [Hey Tom]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:16:46 +1000

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 16:27, Tom Lord wrote:
>     > From: Tom Lord <address@hidden>
>
>     > completion and integration of this windows foo.  That's not the only
>     > way it will get done, I'm sure, but..... anything less than just
>     > funding it with a tiny bump (considering how valuablue it is) is kinda
>     > lame, ya' know?
>

> (of course, I had similar thoughts about what became tla (as opposed
> to larch)......   my thoughts about what "the industry" should pay for
> evidently don't count for as much as I wish they would.....)

:)

Like Cygnus was _so_ far ahead of their time with this/ these new economic
models, we are still very much at the head of the curve - we're talking an
enormous shift of momentum here (the expectations of the western economic
system).

Of course, here's hoping more companies 'get it' sooner rather than later...

regards
zen