Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla grab

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla grab
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:56:19 +0200

address@hidden (James Blackwell) writes:

> Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:
>> IMHO, grab is quite usable as it stands now (provided it is really not
>> broken). I wouldn't need further development, just the assurance that
>> it works and won't be dropped in the future.
>
> grab is both safe, and supported. I still think that there's a bug in
> there that I can't quite seem to remember. It's not a hard one to fix; I
> just can't remember it. If you come across it, I'll fix it right up.

Thank you. I'll tell you if i stumble upon it. Up to now, all my tests
have worked.

Just for the record, here is a grab file that uses all the available
headers (if i haven't missed anything inspecting the sources):

------->8-------------------->8------------------------------

Archive-Name: address@hidden
Archive-Location: http://tao.uab.es/jao/archives/2004
Target-Revision: dists--psi--1.0
Target-Directory: psi
Target-Config: configs/devo

Given this archive, tla grab will get the dists--psi--1.0 archive into
the directory 'psi', and run 'tla build-config devo' inside it.

HTH,
jao
--
It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday
is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow. - Robert Goddard