[Gnu-arch-users] Re: gnuarch 1.2.1 released! (reannouncement)

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: gnuarch 1.2.1 released! (reannouncement)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:14:00 +0900

Aaron Bentley <address@hidden> writes:
>> Does Tom's devo branch contain all these changes?  I'm personally using
>> a branch tagged off of "address@hidden/tla--devo--1.3".
>
> No, but Blackwell's tla--devo--1.3 branch contains all Tom's changes.
> You can use apply-delta to switch.

Is there any particular plan for the future relationship of these
branches (Tom's and James'), and the bug system?  If James is likely to
do most of the bug merging in the near future, his branch would seem the
best to base my branch on (so that any bug fixes I send will merge
easily), but really I have no idea what's going on behind the scenes at
arch central... :-)

-Miles
--
Ich bin ein Virus. Mach' mit und kopiere mich in Deine .signature.