Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: gnuarch 1.2.1 released! (reannouncement)

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: gnuarch 1.2.1 released! (reannouncement)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:24:16 +0100

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 12:26:26PM -0700, Tom Lord wrote:
>     > I'm excited about the voting system.
>

> Aren't we all.   I wish we could collectively hire asuffield to work
> on it full time :-)

Ironically, while most of the time I could use being employed, right
now the problem is a terminal lack of spare time to do anything.

Anyway, I'm hoping to be ready to deploy the thing by the end of the
week, modulo the time taken for somebody to fix that pesky signature
checking problem and get it deployed, presumably on
sourcecontrol.net. I then anticipate another week or so while people
populate the pool of merge requests to a useful level before it's
ready to use (and I'll probably deploy it in a more staggered fashion;
it's two or three discrete components in a series of encapsulating
layers).

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |